The best way to prevent or address education issue RFEs for H-1B petition filing is to include a credential evaluation that closes any gaps between the education the beneficiary has and the education USCIS will approve. If any of the following situations apply to your case, you need a credential evaluation:
- Degree earned outside of the United States
- Incomplete college, no college, or credential from an unaccredited institution
- Degree earned in a specialization that is not an exact match for field of the H-1B job
- Three-year bachelor’s degree
An effective credential evaluation will clearly show USCIS that the beneficiary’s education, work experience, and additional training is the equivalent of a US bachelor’s degree or higher in the field of the H-1B job. There are many credential evaluation agencies to choose from, and not every agency is suited to write the evaluation you need for visa approval.
Here’s how you know you’ve got the WRONG agency:
1. They don’t respond promptly to call, text, email, and social media.
2. They won’t discuss the equivalence until AFTER your pay.
3. They didn’t tell you how the evaluation will work for the visa you are filing.
4. They don’t ask about the job or the work experience.
5. They work on business hours 9-5 Monday – Friday, NOT clock hours.
If you see any of these red flags, look elsewhere!
At CCI TheDegreePeople.com, we write every evaluation uniquely to fit the job, the education, the visa, the work experience, and USCIS approval trends. We are available 24/7 via call, text, email, or social media, and we offer affordable rush delivery options. Don’t let an education issue slip under your radar. Let us review your case for free! Visit www.ccifree.com and we will respond in 4 hours or less.
Sheila Danzig is the director of CCI TheDegreePeople.com. Sheila specializes in overturning RFEs and Denials for work visas.