Family Immigration Cases While we specialize in visa cases that rely heavily on education, we also work on family immigration cases.  Expert opinion letters are often needed to lend an outsider’s objective input to your case.  An expert in the field or with advanced insight into the issues your client is dealing with can be the difference between approval and rejection.  For family cases, we can help you with the petition for an alien relative Form I-130, application to register for permanent residence to adjust status Form I-485, the Affidavit of Support Form I-864, and any additional forms. L-1A and L-1B Cases This work visa is for foreign employees working for a company abroad that has branches, subsidiaries, or a parent company in the United States to come work at one of these corporate family entities in the United States.  L-1A is for mangers and executives, and L-1B is for specialized knowledge professionals.  Let us go over your case and determine if expert opinion letters and credential evaluations are needed to show that the beneficiary meets educational requirements corresponding with the visa classification, and proving that the occupation meets L-1A or L-1B requirements.  We can help you with Form I-129 and the special L supplement, and Form I-797. E Visa Cases These visas are for treaty traders and investors (E-1 and E-2 respectively), and for Australian nationals coming to the United States to work specialty occupation positions (E-3). We also offer assistance with cover letters and business plans, which are crucial to this visa classification.  Any additional expert opinion letters or credential evaluations necessary to show that the beneficiary meets the educational requirements of the visa, or that the position meets specialty occupation requirements can also be ordered through us alongside form assistance.  We can also help with Form I-129, and with the LCA required for E-3 cases. Waivers and Permission to Reapply Cases If your client is facing inadmissibility or legal issues when attempting to enter the United States, or has been removed or deported from the country in the past, we can help you file the waiver you need to get your client admitted.  We can help with the Waiver of Grounds for Inadmissibility Form 601, and Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiter Form I-601A.  Both I-601 forms also require From G-1145.  The Permission to Reapply for Admission into the United States After Deportation or Removal Form I-212 also requires a Form G-1145. We handle expert opinion letters and credential evaluations for visa cases, and can help you determine which immigration forms you will need for any given case and how to obtain them.  Let us help you get organized.  For a free quote, visit  We will get back to you in 48 hours or less.]]>