- Educational Credential Evaluation for a Single Degree
- Course by Course is NOT required
150… Internet Special $70
This type of evaluation is intended for educational credential evaluations and immigrations visas when course lists or equivalencies are not required. If a course-by-course evaluation is required, this type of credential evaluation rarely works. Document evaluations offer degree equivalencies.
- Equivalency Evaluations for Two or More Degrees OR Doctorate or Medical Degree only
- Two or more transcripts combining a Bachelor’s + Master’s and/one degree resulting in Doctorate or Medical degree only
210… Internet Special $110
This type of evaluation is intended for educational credential evaluations and immigrations visas when course lists or equivalencies are not required. If a course-by-course evaluation is required, this type of credential evaluation rarely works. Document evaluations include degree equivalencies.
Course by Course Evaluations
- Equivalency Reports for the Courses in a Single Degree
235… Internet Special: $150
Evaluation services that offer U.S. equivalencies for the courses used to obtain a foreign degree. This transcript evaluation is most useful for further education, military services, licensing boards, or if required for employment. Each course or credential is listed as the U.S. equivalency, and corresponds with the U.S. course grade. The GPA is calculated, and the degree equivalency is also included.
- Equivalency Reports for a Combination of Degrees
- Transcript evaluations for two degrees $
375 + $125each additional degree over 2
- Internet Special: $195 for 2 Degrees -- $50 each additional degree over 2
- Transcript evaluations for two degrees $
Work with No Education or Combined Work + Education Evaluations
750… Internet Special $425
- Expanded evaluation plus Expert Opinion by a Professor experienced in evaluating international credentials.
- 72 hour Rush Service, Electronic Copy, Priority Delivery of the CCI evaluation. Professor's letter is printed at your end.
These international credentials evaluations follow the immigration visa rules, allowing experts to:
- Combine work experience to combine with incomplete university work;
- Use work experience alone with no formal education;
- Replace university work;
- Add to a Bachelor Degree to equate to a higher degree.
These foreign credential evaluations work well for H-1B visas and are often accepted for employment purposes. These evaluation reports cannot be used to apply to graduate school unless the person already has an undergraduate degree.
- Employer’s letters stating dates worked and job responsibilities must be included with your application documents.
- The Internet Special Price is $425
Professor's Expert Opinion Letter: $400 to $1200.00
- Expanded Report Converting Classroom/Contact Hours to US Credits: From $450.00 - $650.00
- Special Case Evaluations: From $250.00 - $475.00
- Each case is different so please call in advance for prices.
- If your foreign degree requires evaluation as a US equivalency in a different major or concentration we are often able to do this. Please contact before ordering so that we can tell you whether it is possible to do.
- For those who have a foreign diploma issued through a Three Year Degree program such as those offered in India, South America, Europe, South Africa, etc., we can help with degree equivalencies to a US Bachelor Degree. Visit www.ThreeYearDegree.com. Please call first so that we can discuss your individual case and advise you properly. Our evaluations are accepted by employers, US Immigration officials, and many universities.
- If you have any unusual circumstances and need a fresh, personalized approach to your degree, call us so we may see if we can help you.
- We offer expert opinion letters by professors which will strengthen your case as well. Prices vary based on the amount of research and expertise needed.
Feel free to call us with any questions about special circumstances. We will always tell you if we can help you before we accept your order.
ELECTRONIC COPY — Can be used to file with USCIS (INS) — Immigration Visas
For $20 we will create a signed electronic copy that can be used for college and job applications. This allows you (or your employer or attorney) to review the evaluation before we print so that changes can be made at that time.