Nationwide Interpretation and Translation Services

Foreign Degrees must be translated
into English for use in the US.

To translate your documents to English we recommend these services:

Accurate Translator
Accurate Translator — Call 602-773-1380 and ask for Joe. He will give you personal service. Tell him Career Consulting International sent you and he will take special care of you.

Angela at STC Interpreting & Translation Call 800-750-8797

  • ATA#253785 American Translators Association
  • NAJIT – National Association of Judiciary Interpreters and Translators
  • Translations cost $35 for each page.
  • Call 800-750-8797 – ask for Angela – tell her Sheila Danzig recommended them. She gives top treatment to our clients.

The Global Institute of Languages are certified by ATA (American Translators Association). They work with major corporations like Citibank, Baxter, LAN Chile, Jarden Consumer, Latam, AILA and many law firms.

Who Else Can Translate Your Documents?

Any translation agency can translate your documents.

Anyone who has completed college or university study and is not related to you can translate your documents.

The translator prepares an evaluation and signs it in front of a notary. The notary notarizes the signature. Most banks have notaries available.

The translation should be written on a letterhead and at the top or bottom of the translation the translator types:

My name is xxxxx and I graduated from [name of college/university] in [year].
I reside at [address]. My phone number is [phone #] and my email address is [email address].

I hereby swear and affirm that following:
I am fluent in English and [other language] and I am not related to the person whose documents I have translated.
I have translated the attached documents completely and accurately to the best of my ability. This is a word by word translation with no interpretation of US degree equivalence. I have done this to the best of my ability.

[Signature and notarization.]